Anyone For the North American QSO Party, Saturday August 5

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Yup, it's that time again.  The semi-annual North American QSO Party (CW version) is being held from 1800Z (2 p.m EDT), Saturday, August 4, until 0600Z (2 a.m. EDT) Sunday, August 5.  This is a "fun" event, limited to 100 watts output, so you're not competing with the "full gallon" stations.  The object is to contact as many stations within the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and other countries within North America.

      Full details and rules are at http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

      I'll be attempting to run an "itty bitty AT-Sprint" rig, built inside an Altoids tin, just a bit larger than a pack of cigarettes.  Note, do we have a psychiatrist or psychologist amongst our membership?  Some folks have suggested that my choice of rigs may be indicative of my mental health. :)

      Hope to see you during NAQP this Saturday.