For Sale: 2M and 70CM Antennas and Accessories

  • Greg York
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012
      I have the following items for sale:

      1) 4 pairs of ZD Engineering 75 to 50 ohm 7/8" hardline matching
      transformers / connectors. 2 pairs are for 2M and 2 pairs are for 70cm.
      One 2M pair is used and in good condition, other 3 pairs new in
      original packaging. $25 for all 4 pairs.

      2) Cushcraft 2M 15-element 215WB FM Boomer. Was used outside for a
      couple of months, and then stored inside since. Condition is good. $100.

      3) Cushcraft 2M 17-element 17B2 Sideband Boomer. New in box and never
      opened. $150.

      4) Cushcraft 70CM 24-element 424B Sideband Boomer. Never used,
      partially assembled with all parts. $125.

      All 4 items, $300.

      If interested, contact me via e-mail at gwyork@... .

      Greg York
      WB8YOF