Training film for Field day...

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Is your CW a little rusty? Here is a great morse code training tape:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQyP7VJqvqE

      :) de tom K8TB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
        Actually, I tried to tell this to my computer, which I generally use to send CW, and it barfed.

        Plus, I didn't see any instructions on how to send proper code with one's left foot, hoq most people say my manually sent code appears to  be generated. :)

        73 de n8xx Hg