Re: [GRARA] Last minute DAYTON idea.

    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2012
      Tom:

      Does the Modulation Transformer on the older 500 KW AM rig still "talk" to you when you fire it up? :)

      On 5/16/2012 9:34 PM, pobox740 wrote:
      TOUR INFORMATION:
      The National VOA Museum of Broadcasting will be open for tours on Saturday May 19th from 1pm until 6pm and on Sunday May 20th from 1pm until 4pm. We are opening to accommodate the many requests in association with the Dayton Hamvention and others. However, we are just finishing some major construction work so some items may not be redisplayed by those tour dates and some areas may not be as organized as they will be. What you will be able to see is how wonderfully the building has been restored even if a little messy. Also, on Saturday the 19th there will be a Blues and BBQ Festival on our front lawn and they will have a $5.00 per car parking fee on Saturday. That is the total cost for entrance to the festival so you can also enjoy some of the best Blues music the Cincinnati area as well as the Museum. Hope to see you there. We will set regular hours in the near future.