GRARA Meeting Friday Night

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Just a reminder, The regular meeting of The Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association will be Friday night as usual. See the web site for information on the program for this meeting.

      http://www.w8dc.org
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
        I trust the folks will read about the "Presentation about N1MM Contest Logger" which will be featured at the Friday meeting.  I'm hoping we'll know enough about using it so we can network all the computers during our upcoming Field day effort.

        73 de n8xx Hg.