Re:Renewing License

  • Jack Amelar
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 28, 2012
      Could just be the case your brother-in-law no longer has interest in
      Amateur radio!
      Having said that, it is still short sighted not to renew. I've met a
      number of former hams over the years, including some retired folks,
      that regret not keeping the license.
      Ultimately, that's a personal decision.

      73 Jack NY8D

      ----- Message from n8xx@... ---------