FW: Special Event Announcement MSWE 2012

  • Jack Amelar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2012

      Please put the following Special Event in your club bulletin or website:

      Museum Ships Weekend 2012 – June 2 2012 0000Z  June 3 2012 2359Z . Activating IOTA NA-143 (Pelican Is.) Brazos Valley ARC will be operating from radio rooms of WWII Submarine USS Cavalla and Destroyer Escort USS Stewart from Seawolf Park on Pelican Is. in Galveston , Texas . We will be operating on 10-40 meters (SSB and CW). Be a part of living history as we commemorate the actions of these ships and crews.  More information at http://www.bvarc.org/index.php?page=ms  Special Event QSL with SASE via KK5W (QRZ.com).

      Ron Litt, K5HM

      Event Coordinator