More information about Saturday's Fox

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 9:10 AM
      Fox Hunters,

      I'm happy to say that the Arduino Robo-Fox is ready to go, so this will
      be a two transmitter hunt. The Robo-Fox will be set to go off at 9:00
      and I will transmit right after that at 9:01 to signal the start. I may
      not be in my vehicle but you will be able to tell it is me. The object
      should be to find the Robo first and remember the number that will
      be on the top, as proof of finding the Robo. Happy hunting.
      Larry De Blaay WD8PAP de Saturday's FOX

      For more information, see http://www.michiganfoxhunter.com