A new Ham Radio Yahoo Group - AmateurRadioLeadership

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      At last Saturday's Michigan Section ARRL Amateur Radio Leadership
      Workshop in Kalamazoo, it was suggested that we start a new Yahoo
      Discussion Group to further our efforts to grow the ham radio hobby.
      Dan, KB6NU, took on this task and as of this morning, the new Yahoo
      Group is Active. Dan's description reads as follows:

      "This group is for amateur radio operators interested in becoming better
      leaders of their amateur radio clubs, especially those who have attended
      an Amateur Radio Leadership Workshop. We will discuss a wide range of
      topics, including:
      - Why amateur radio clubs exist.
      - How to recruit and retain members.
      - How to organize amateur radio clubs."

      We hope that everyone interested in ham radio leadership will join and
      contribute their ideas. A link to the site is below.