  • Bryan Leenheer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2012

      Only 3 weeks until the first Tulip Time parade, and we're running behind on getting volunteers signed up for this major event!

      Two changes from previous years:
      1. The parade line-up group for Saturday is currently not requesting any additional help, so for now we are only taking sign-ups for the Red Cross teams.

      2. All volunteers must have a background check. Current OCEC members are all set, others will need to get this taken care of before the event. Members of other volunteer groups that require them are probably OK, we'll verify this with the RedX and TT committee.

      So, we need:
      Wednesday, May 9: 14 volunteers
      Thursday, May 10: 14 volunteers
      Saturday, May 12: 30 volunteers

      Anyone interested should send an e-mail to me Bryan, KD8LDX at: bryan.leenheer@...
      Remember to include contact info!

      Forward this far and wide - spam it out to every list you're on!

      Thank you for your assistance with the parades!

      Bryan Leenheer, KD8LDX