Fwd: This Sat Smoke Thing-

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2008
      The smoke thing is on for the 26th. See forwarded e mail from Tamara on this. Sorry for the confusion! DE WD8USA   ...-.-

    • wd8usa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2008
        See info on this Saturday's smoke alarm install day-It appears we should be ready for a return to cold weather for this one! OH BOY! Please sign up on the GRARA web site if you can help! Set up crew report at 815am. JB