Re: Meeting

  • kd8rkr
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2012
      I just got my ticket on Dec 9th & went to my first GRARA Meeting on Jan 6th. This dinner was mentioned at the meeting but I didn't hear all the details. Do I just show up or does someone need a headcount?

      Jerry, KD8RKR

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2012
        Jerry:

        Welcome to Ham Radio!  The information below is correct.  You needn't make a reversation, just show up and claim that you are a new crazy.... errr. ham, and the dinner is on us!  I'm planning to be there - if the Good Lord's willin' and the Creek Don't rise, or we aren't inundated in a blizzard!

        SRI I couldn't make the recent meetings.

        73 de n8xx Hg

        On 1/14/2012 10:31 AM, kd8rkr wrote:
        I just got my ticket on Dec 9th & went to my first GRARA Meeting on Jan 6th. This dinner was mentioned at the meeting but I didn't hear all the details. Do I just show up or does someone need a headcount?

        Jerry, KD8RKR

        --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, Bob Robinson <kd8hnf@...> wrote:

        Jack I am not able to make it to the meeting tonight. Please announce the NEW HAMS DINNER @ FIRE MOUNTAIN. Feb 11th @ 2:00 pm. Cost is $13.00, new hams eat free.  Thanks Bob kd8hnf
      • james.vanderwoude
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1

          Is there a meeting this Friday night January 2?

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1
            The 2 January meeting, this Friday, will be an Open Radio Room night instead of an actual meeting. Rag chew, play some radio, pizza…..