Re: [GRARA] Oopen Radio Room

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2012
      Jack:

      Sooorry OOOOOM.  I can't make the ooopen radioooo rooom 2 night.

      73 de n8xx Hg

      On 1/11/2012 7:44 AM, Jack Kunnen wrote: Can anyone pick Frank up on Wed evening?

      Hi Jack, My Name is Frank (KD8QXC). I am the guy with the walker. I live at 2040 Sinclair Ave.,N.E. At present,the Drs. will not let me drive. Do you know of anyone who will be able to help me get to the Red Cross Building this Wednesday Night. David Ed has brought me in the pass, but he is in Florida until April. I am also interested in joining the GRARA,I just need help in getting to the Meetings on the Frist Friday of the Mouth. Thank you for your help,Jack.
      My E-mail is sassy22600@....