A Publicity Idea

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      This is for Jack, AB8ND, and any other folks who are knowledgeable in photography.

      There's a
      Scandinavia on line publication called PileUP http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela/PU/PU.html - written by folks who sponsor the Scandinavian Activities Contest.  They've produced a DVD and a YouTube video about some of their activities - as a way to publicize their contests and other activities.

      This leads me to ask - do we have sufficient expertise to put together a video about some of our activities - like Field Day, our Red Cross communications exercises, QSO parties, DX contests, etc. for publicity purposes?  Seems like this could help recruiting of the general populace into ham radio, and get some new blood into the organization.

      Just a thought.