SS CW N8XX Single Op QRP

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      ARRL Sweepsteakes Contest, CW

      Call: N8XX
      Operator(s): N8XX
      Station: N8XX

      Class: Single Op QRP
      QTH: Michigan
      Operating Time (hrs): 12 (A SWAG - I didn't time myself, but I'm sure
      it's less than the maximum permitted because I fell asleep instead of
      operating in the wee hours of Sunday morning!)

      ------------
      160: 0
      80: 126
      40: 68
      20: 62
      15: 29
      10: 51
      ------------
      Total: 336 Sections = 74 Total Score = 49,728

      Comments: A Personal Best, at least in recent history. 28 MHz was a
      boon this year! California and the rest of the "left coast" was booming
      in at the start. Mostly S&P with my mighty 5 watts and a low inverted
      vee. Tnx to all OPs who dug my signal out of the mud. Only had one
      fellow who couldn't pull me through and he finally had to say NIL. One
      highlight was working KH7X on 80 metres at 11:52Z on Sunday morning!
      That was the only PAC station that I could work, on 20/15/10 metres they
      seemed to be swamped with others calling them, and I couldn't "win" the
      pileup.

      Looking forward to a Multi-Single @ W8DC during the upcoming phone
      Sweepsteaks.