Meeting this Friday?

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      I presume there's a meeting this Friday, @ Red Cross,

      1050 Fuller Ave NE (just south of Leonard)
      Grand Rapids, MI

      6:30 p.m. gathering, 7:00 p.m. start of meeting

      The 2nd part of "Standing up for Standing Waves" will be shown?

      Will there be a projector and computer for use?  I can bring my laptop if needed, with DVD/CD player if we can locate a projector.

      73 de n8xx Hg
    • Jim Leys
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2011

        The projector was back in the Radio Room as of last Wedensday

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2011
          I'll check again tonight.

          Jack, ab8nd

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 2, 2011
                Hi, Jon:

                Newbie's are always welcome.

                You'll see that the high honchos in charge have confirmed my recollection.

                Hope to CU thar!

                73 de n8xx Hg

                On 11/2/2011 8:31 AM, Jon Vandenberg wrote: Please confirm time and date, newbie would like to attend?

                Thanks,

                Jon Vandenberg

                On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Hank Greeb <n8xx@...> wrote:

                I presume there's a meeting this Friday, @ Red Cross,
                1050 Fuller Ave NE (just south of Leonard)
                Grand Rapids, MI

                6:30 p.m. gathering, 7:00 p.m. start of meeting

                The 2nd part of "Standing up for Standing Waves" will be shown?

                Will there be a projector and computer for use?  I can bring my laptop if needed, with DVD/CD player if we can locate a projector.

                73 de n8xx Hg

              • Frank"SASSY"Thompson
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 2, 2011
                         Hi Jack, My Name is Frank Thompson, [Call sign is KD8QXC. Home phone is (616) 365-8203] I am home bond and looking for a ride to and from the meeting this Friday. My home Address: 2040 Sinclair Ave.,N.E., this one block west from Plainfield. It is my hope that someone will be able to help me get to the meeting this Friday. I am interested in joining the club.  Thank you for taking time to read this E-mail. Frank
                  Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 8:53 AM
                  Subject: Re: [GRARA] Meeting this Friday time

                  he meeting
                  Red Cross Chapter House1050 Fuller Ave NE (just south of Leonard)Grand Rapids, MI

                  6:30 p.m. gathering, 7:00 p.m. start of meeting

                  Jack, AB8ND

                  On Nov 2, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Jon Vandenberg wrote:

                  1050 Fuller Ave NE (just south of Leonard)
                  Grand Rapids, MI

                  6:30 p.m. gathering, 7:00 p.m. start of meeting

                • Dave Ed
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 2, 2011
                    Jack,
                    I will pick up Frank at 6:15 Friday night.
                    Dave
                    AC8AB

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 1, 2012
                        Hey Frank, Arrived home from Florida this evening.  Tomorrow is open radio room.  Do you want me to pick you up.
                        Dave

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 1, 2012
                          Hey Dave, glad to hear you are back. I hope you can make it to the
                          meeting Friday night.

                          Mike, W8DER

                          On 5/1/2012 7:45 PM, Dave Ed wrote:
                          > Hey Frank, Arrived home from Florida this evening. Tomorrow is open radio room. Do you want me to pick you up.Dave

                        • Dave Ed
                          Message 12 of 12 , May 1, 2012
                            Mike,
                            I will be at the meeting.  It will be good to see everyone.  Its been a long warm winter for us.
                            See you Friday,
                            Dave