Re: [GRARA] Red Cross Adopt-A-Highway!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
      I don't know if my car will make the long trip (about 4 miles), but I'll
      be there if it doesn't break down in route. :)

      73 de n8xx Hg

      n8dgd wrote:
      > Red Cross Adopt-A-Highway clean-up is Tuesday evening April 22nd.
      > Meet at the share a ride lot on exit 101 on US-131 at 6:15 pm.
      > I need eight people, can you help? (please reply)
      > I'll buy the first round at the Rockford Bar afterwards.
      > We coordinate on 146.880/R pl 141.3 hz since it is in the area and we
      > don't have our north receive site in service yet.
      > In case of rain we'll go for Thursday the 24th.
      > Mike,
      > could you please post this on the events calendar on w8dc.org?
      > Many Thanks ...
      >
      > Tom Hansen N8DGD
    • timothy courtier
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
        --- n8dgd <n8dgd@...> wrote:

        > Red Cross Adopt-A-Highway clean-up is Tuesday
        > evening April 22nd.
        > Meet at the share a ride lot on exit 101 on US-131
        > at 6:15 pm.
        > I need eight people, can you help? (please reply)
        > I'll buy the first round at the Rockford Bar
        > afterwards.
        > We coordinate on 146.880/R pl 141.3 hz since it is
        > in the area and we
        > don't have our north receive site in service yet.
        > In case of rain we'll go for Thursday the 24th.
        > Mike,
        > could you please post this on the events calendar on
        > w8dc.org?
        > Many Thanks ...
        >
        > Tom Hansen N8DGD

        i should be able to help.
        timothy- kb8afs

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Wilson
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
          Put me down for a party of one.

          Tom KD8DEG

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
            Tom,

            Sorry, I have to cancel. I do the MDXA net on Tuesday night's.

            Tom KD8DEG

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
              For those who like to use the web event signup page for letting us know
              you are coming, here is a link to the Adopt-A-Highway clean-up signup
              page. This screen notifies the chairman and returns a confirmation to
              the sender.

              http://www.w8dc.net/w8dc/highway.aspx