Red Cross Adopt-A-Highway!

  • n8dgd
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10 5:25 PM
      Red Cross Adopt-A-Highway clean-up is Tuesday evening April 22nd.
      Meet at the share a ride lot on exit 101 on US-131 at 6:15 pm.
      I need eight people, can you help? (please reply)
      I'll buy the first round at the Rockford Bar afterwards.
      We coordinate on 146.880/R pl 141.3 hz since it is in the area and we
      don't have our north receive site in service yet.
      In case of rain we'll go for Thursday the 24th.
      Mike,
      could you please post this on the events calendar on w8dc.org?
      Many Thanks ...

      Tom Hansen N8DGD
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10 5:42 PM
        I don't know if my car will make the long trip (about 4 miles), but I'll
        be there if it doesn't break down in route. :)

        73 de n8xx Hg

        n8dgd wrote:
        > Red Cross Adopt-A-Highway clean-up is Tuesday evening April 22nd.
        > Meet at the share a ride lot on exit 101 on US-131 at 6:15 pm.
        > I need eight people, can you help? (please reply)
        > I'll buy the first round at the Rockford Bar afterwards.
        > We coordinate on 146.880/R pl 141.3 hz since it is in the area and we
        > don't have our north receive site in service yet.
        > In case of rain we'll go for Thursday the 24th.
        > Mike,
        > could you please post this on the events calendar on w8dc.org?
        > Many Thanks ...
        >
        > Tom Hansen N8DGD
      • timothy courtier
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10 6:07 PM
          --- n8dgd <n8dgd@...> wrote:

          > Red Cross Adopt-A-Highway clean-up is Tuesday
          > evening April 22nd.
          > Meet at the share a ride lot on exit 101 on US-131
          > at 6:15 pm.
          > I need eight people, can you help? (please reply)
          > I'll buy the first round at the Rockford Bar
          > afterwards.
          > We coordinate on 146.880/R pl 141.3 hz since it is
          > in the area and we
          > don't have our north receive site in service yet.
          > In case of rain we'll go for Thursday the 24th.
          > Mike,
          > could you please post this on the events calendar on
          > w8dc.org?
          > Many Thanks ...
          >
          > Tom Hansen N8DGD

          i should be able to help.
          timothy- kb8afs

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Wilson
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11 5:40 AM
            Put me down for a party of one.

            Tom KD8DEG

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 11 5:43 AM
              Tom,

              Sorry, I have to cancel. I do the MDXA net on Tuesday night's.

              Tom KD8DEG

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 11 7:54 AM
                For those who like to use the web event signup page for letting us know
                you are coming, here is a link to the Adopt-A-Highway clean-up signup
                page. This screen notifies the chairman and returns a confirmation to
                the sender.

                http://www.w8dc.net/w8dc/highway.aspx