GRA Hamfest Pics

  • gerry_wb8rxs
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2011
    • Michel
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
        Hey Gerry, great pictures from the GRARA Hamfest on the Yahoo site.  Can I use some of them on the website, http://www.W8DC.Org?

        ----- Original Message -----
        Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 9:25 PM
        Subject: [GRARA] GRA Hamfest Pics

      • gerry_wb8rxs
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
          Thanks, Mike, and sure, you can use them anywhere. I can send you any you would like in the full size if you want to do some cropping or enhancement.

          Gerry

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
            Nice shoots, thanks for posting Gerry.

            Jack , ab8nd

          • Steven Kaney
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2011
              Got any details about the antenna in picture 7?  Looks very interesting but I know from experience that a lot of these things catch more hams than QSO's.

              de N7MUT/1