July Meeting

  • KD8CAN
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28 3:45 AM
      Is there going to be a Club meeting on July 1?
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28 4:39 AM
        There will be a meeting as usual on Friday, 1 July.
        We need to work on and get more things going for the September Swap, sounds like a long way off, but it is not as far as swap work goes.

        Jack, AB8ND

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28 6:07 AM
            Thanks Jack & Jim, I updated the web site.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 28 12:39 PM

              I want to personally thank the GRARA club and Jack, AB8ND in particular for putting on this past weekends Field Day event and inviting LARC and MARA. I’ve heard some of our members actually showed up. Glad to hear it.

              Thanks for putting on a wonderful Field Day.

              Who said our club’s don’t get along together!

              Richard K8JX

              And scooter the cat.

              If you have built castles in the air, your work need
              not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.
              - Henry David Thoreau

                  /\___/\
                >         <
               >    ^   ^  <
               >   )_o_(   < "
              I love Samoyed Rescue- Save a Sammy !!"
                >     U   <
              Visit
              http://www.foreverhomesamoyed.org
                                      "Bring the kids?"

                                     "Want an exciting hobby?"
                                 visit  http://www.W8USA.ORG

            • ab8nd
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2014

                Due to the Holiday the July GRARA meeting will be Friday, 11 July. 7:30 PM coffee clutch with the meeting starting at 8:00 PM

                Jack

                AB8ND

              • w8qz
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2014
                  Now, there's a new one for those that drive a stick shift - I've heard of 'double clutching', or 'riding the clutch', but a 'coffee clutch' Laughing ?
                  W8QZ

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 3, 2014
                    klutz