Contest this weekend

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2011
      And, it's Phone, SSB, all bands.

      CQ WW WPX Contest, SSB: 0000Z, Mar 26 to 2359Z, Mar 27

      Single Op: 36 hours with off times of at least 60 minutes
      Multi-Op: 48 hours

      Details @ http://www.cqwpx.com/rules.htm

      Fire up that SSB rig and make a GO! for it!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2015
        Perhaps some folks are looking for some activity this coming weekend?

        Well, one "fairly large" contest coming up is the Canadian Winter
        Contest. This is sponsored by our neighbor's national Amateur Radio
        Association, namely the Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC).

        The contest starts at 0000Z Saturday, December 19, (7 p.m. ES T Friday)
        and runs through 2400Z, (or 7 p.m. Saturday EST). It's all bands
        (except, WARD bands) both CW and SSB.

        Rules are at
        http://wp.rac.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015-Winter-Contest-Rules-English-French.pdf
        If the above gets truncated in transmission, try
        http://goo.gl/oJguhE

        I'll "probably" be pecking away at CW with my J-38 and my left foot, and
        possibly even exercising my vocal cords with SSB.