Swan 350 hf tranciever for sale

  • DaveS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 9:59 AM
      Hello,
      I have a Swan 350 with ac power supply for sale. All tube have been tested, and are up to spec. The radio is in great condition and is fully functional. Asking price is $300.00. I have the operators manual and the service manual on a CD. If interested, please email me at kc8pcl@.... 73.
      Dave

      SWAN Model 350
      FREQUENCY RANGES:

      80 meters 3.5 to 4.0 mc LSB
      40 meters 7.0 to 7.5 mc LSB
      20 meters 13.85 to 14.350 mc USB
      15 meters 21.0 to 21.5 mc USB
      10 meters 28.5 to 29.0 mc USB

      POWER INPUT:

      Single Sideband, Suppressed Carrier is 400 watts PEP minimum on all bands.
      CW, 320 watts, dc input on all bands.
      AM, Single Sideband with Carrier, 125 watts dc input on all bands.