Janice Weaver, XYL of K8JE, Great Lakes Division Director

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      I regret to have to tell you that Janice died at about 4 AM this morning
      at Bethesda North Hospital. She was admitted to the hospital the
      afternoon of the 4th and seemed to be doing better by the 6th. At about
      midnight she took a turn for the worse and became critical just about 4.
      She was alert and comfortable until the very end. Her funeral is
      tentatively planned for this Friday at St. Susanna Church in Mason.
      Visitation is being planned for the hour preceding the Mass of Christian
      Burial. She will be buried at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Montgomery, OH.
      I thought you would want to know.
      Jim
      /
      Jim Weaver, K8JE