Fw: LINK TO AES SUPERFEST FLYER

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      I have attended this event for many years, and find it quite rewarding.  You will especially enjoy the many forums which they offer.  I have brought many of these forums back to Michigan on video to share with West Michigan clubs.

      All the new gear will be on display from all major manufacturers, and reps to answer your questions.

      It's a half day drive, but worth it.  (I go up the night before.)  Special hotel rates available at the Radisson Inn. (One of the best in town)

      It's all FREE, and even a drawing for door prizes.

      Give it a try...!!!   CU There!!
      Chuck, W8GCW

      CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM
      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page AT http://chuckrich.net/radio.htm