Re: [GRARA] Station list

  • Steven Kaney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
      Software?  I didn't know there was software.  I programmed mine manually with the frequencies from hfpack.com and then added a couple of the local 2m repeaters. The hfpack frequencies just happen to be the same ones as buddipole uses.

      de N7MUT

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011
        After you get your FT817 and have played with it a bit to know what you like and don't, be sure to check out W4RT.  The 817 has an almost cult like following and has an incredible number of 3rd party accessories available.

        de N7MUT