RE: [GRARA] Meeting this Friday

  • Gary W8GL
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.2 MB
    Hi Jack,
    Planning on attending the GRARA meeting/Christmas party, tonight, with Bob Tiemersma and possibly another friend of Bob's-- Matt Potter (church friend), if that's alright. Matt will already be in the car, because Bob takes him to church every Friday night, as Matt does not drive. Please advise if this will be alright.
    PS  I was planning on making my famous home made authentic Italian cannolis, but I need to go buy some fresh ricotta cheese for same.

    W8GLguitarGARY

    To: GRARA@yahoogroups.com
    From: ab8nd@...
    Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 08:36:47 -0500
    Subject: [GRARA] Meeting this Friday

    Greetings All,

    Friday is the monthly meeting of GRARA, 7:00PM, at the Red Cross
    chapter house. It will be a casual meeting with the usual officer
    reports, put also a get together to relive and rag chew over the years
    radio activities. The club will spring for coffee and sodas, if you
    want bring any snacks, cookies, etc you like - finger food is best.

    For our snowbirds, we will miss you, but hope you are having a warm
    time in sunnier climates.

    Jack, AB8ND