Picures from Murray Island Expedition, 10/23 & 10/24?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      I have pictures which I took and those from Jack, AB8ND, but I seem to remember that at least one other person was taking pictures during the event.  I'd like to show as many pictures as possible on Friday.  If you took pictures, please either tell me where they can be found on the web, or send them to me as an attachment on an e-mail.  My e-mail ISP accepts attachments up to 10 megabytes.

      Thanks in advance.