Red Cross Exercise "Learning Curve II "

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Thanks to those that participated in the exercise last Thursday and a special thanks to Robert, KC8WBR for occupying the "hot seat" as leader for the exercise. One of the objectives I had in mind since I couldn't be there due to work schedules was to simulate the second in command being charged with running the operation which due to all accounts Robert did well! I will issue a full report to the membership via e mail and have Robert KC8WBR if he can make the meeting pass out participation certificates courtesy of Mike W8DER at the meeting on Friday. Thanks for your time-It is worth more than money! DE WD8USA   ...-.-