Holland Mini-swap Saturday 10:00 to 1:00 at Holland clubhouse

  • mike_w8der
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29 7:14 AM
      Gang, I am reposting the notice from our friends at the Holland ARC
      about their mini-swap Saturday morning. I plan to be there, hope you
      can make it also.

      It is easy to find. Just take Chicago drive to the end and look to
      your right -- they are the blue house on the corner. If you go by
      the train station, you have gone too far.

      Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:04:29 -0500
      From: The Aviator <rafaviator@...>
      To: <k8daa@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [HARC] HARC's next Mini Swap THIS SATURDAY (March 1st)

      Greetings all,

      HARC will be holding this Saturday March 1st, it's next Mini Swap.

      Details follow;-.

      Free Parking available on site.

      DATE: SAT March 1st 2008 (Talk in : 147.060 94.8pl)

      SET UP TIME: SAT 09H30 - 10h00
      Note: Friday night prior a limited opportunity exists between
      19h00 - 20h30 to pre-setup your
      table.

      SWAP TIME: SAT 10h00 to 1.00pm SNACKS AVAILABLE

      VENUE: 280 East 8th Street, Holland (right next to Holland
      Chamber of Commerce).

      ENTRY FEE : **FREE**

      TABLE COST : **FREE**

      HARC will provide once again....

      * FREE table space
      * FREE trunk swap parking space (weather permitting)
      * FREE parking
      * FREE entry
      * FREE coffee
      * 50/50 Draw

      (To offset our new buildings upkeep, donations from sellers /visitors
      are
      always very much appreciated!)

      Bring what ever surplus radio / computer equipment to sell / swap.
      Last
      couple of months a lot of equipment changed hands! Turn that surplus
      gear
      into cash.

      We look forward to seeing everyone there.

      ANY QUESTIONS:
      Please contact HARC Building Manager - Ken ZR5AAD/W8
      Cell Ph: (616)726-3929
      E-Mail : rafaviator@...