KB8IPU Estate Sale Announcement

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
    > Dear Fellow Amateur,
    >
    > I am writing to you to announce a
    huge sale of amateur radio and other
    > hobby
    >
    > electronic
    equipment from the estate of KB8IPU. The sale features over 300
    > items,
    ranging from new-in-the-box HTs to old HF gear.

    > We will hold the
    sale Saturday, October 2, at Powder Coat of Central
    > Michigan,

    which is located about 1 mile south of Ithaca, MI. We plan to open our

    doors
    > at
    > 10:00 a.m. and remain open until 2:00
    p.m.

    > The sale still is 3 weeks away, but I am writing to you now
    to ask if you
    > would be
    > kind enough to include a notice of our
    sale in your club newsletter.

    > A sale flyer and a complete price
    list are attached to this notice. Please
    > share
    > these with
    friends and fellow hams.

    > If you have questions, please contact