No Meeting this Friday

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010
      Due to the Labor Day weekend there will NOT be a GRARA meeting this
      Friday, 3 August . We will have a very short at the swap set up next
      week Friday.

      The will also NOT be a VE test session next week Friday, 10 September.
      There will be VE testing at the GRARA Swap, Saturday, 11 September.

      Don't forget the GraHamfest on 11 September at the Home School
      Building at 5625 Burlingame In Wyoming (Michigan). We can use help at
      set-up, the swap and tear-down.
      Set-up Friday from 7-9 pm and 7 am Saturday.
      Swap hours are from 8 am until 1 pm

      DAPR will have there meeting Saturday, 4 Sept, 8 am at the New
      Beginnings on Michigan Street. I hear there is an international
      visitor from Tunisia coming, let's make it a big welcome.

      Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings are Open Radio Room, come on
      out.

      Jack, AB8ND