Red Cross Comm Drill "Learning Curve II "

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008
      Just a reminder of the up coming drill a week from today! Please sign up on the web too participate.
       We will staff the radio room at Red Cross and open communications at the simulated shelter site at the Rockford Reformed Church 4890 Eleven Mile Rd in Rockford.
       We will stage at the chapter house, have a briefing then proceed to the shelter site.
      For security reasons we will announce the frequencies to be used for the drill at the briefing.
      Ron K8DMR & CO are planning ATV from inside the shelter-
      If you have ever wondered what it takes to set up a field station and pass messages please plan on attending. This drill is the first of four quarterly exercises we will do this year. See you next Thursday! DE WD8USA   ...-.-