Open door for N8XX?

  • Cortland Richmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2010
      Is there anyone who can gain access to the station for Hank, N8XX. I left some gear there for him at the W8DC open-night  Wednesday but he needs to pick it up today (Thursday).

      Cortland
      KA5S
      (I don't have access)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2010
        Cortland:

        Thanks to you for the loan of some backup gear for my Ohio QSO Party Expedition.  Look for N8Q on Saturday, between noon and midnight - best frequencies and times will be in the 80/75 after dusk @ 3.545 KHz CW, ssb: 3.825 Phone, during the afternoon  7.045 CW, 7.200 SSB - all frequencies ± QRM.  There's a European RTTY contest, so the CW activity might slide down the band a bit if RTTY becomes a problem.

        Thanks to Jack, AB8ND, and others for information on getting into the radio room.  My "Quick Reference card" which I had from the past, got lost in some move from billfold to billfold, and the backup on my computer seemingly didn't include the keypad code for the radio room.  I'm making up another card, and will put the info in my backup stand alone hard drive - duh!  I have most everything else backed up there, except for things generated this month.

        Never hurts to have a backup or two.

        Hg