Fw: W2UHI

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2010
      Talking to K8TB, today, he informed me of the attached.

      Frank Lumney, W2UHI, was a member of HARC, served as President.  Started the first 440 repeater in Holland.  He lived in Plymouth Acres behind the Southside Family Fare. Later moved to Grant for the remainder of his years.  Spent a lot of time on satellite and built a huge dish from scratch.  I remember seeing it in "raw" form prior to assembly.  He was a great guy and a real character.
      Frank, W2UHI will be missed.

      Chuck, W8GCW

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950