Re: [GRARA] Dumb question of the day

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hey Dave,

      If you send your questions to this e-mail group, TowerTalk@... , you will have dozens of answers on how to get an antenna systems setup for your limited antenna conditions. Give as much info as you can, like height of antenna above the roof, how high the peak of the roof is above ground, direction it is facing, so on.

      This group only handles, antenna, tower, feed line, grounding, rotor, etc questions. If you go off topic you are band from the group.

      Good luck

      KD8DEG  Tom