The Grand Rapids Fox Hunt, July 21, GRARA Red Cross Parking lot, 7:00 pm.

  • Michel Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
      Hey guys and gals,

      What better entertainment on a summer evening than a good ole fox hunt?

      Come join us in the Grand Rapids Red Cross Parking lot on July 21, at 7:00 (gather at 6:30) in the evening for the "Bring Home the Flag" fox hunt.

      Much more information is at:

      or

      The fox is the famous "Riddler Fox", Bob Robinson WD8HNF.  I'm sure most of you have met Bob.

      This is a BASIC LEVEL fox hunt with the only confusion being with Bob's riddles.  (I didn't figure out any of them last year!)

      Let's see a team from your club this year.  The Holland Club has already pledged a minimum of 3 teams.

      Any questions, post it here or email me at the address below:

      Mike Hill