Fwd: Antenna System Replacement

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
    Gentlemen- Good news! The Red Cross has announced they will repair the damage to the tower GP-15 with a new antenna, hardline coax and check the connectors on the tower for water tightness. They will have Chrouch remove the old feedline as well-

    If there is any more damage that has not been reported such as the phone line/Internet that was not working last I knew please let us know ASAP-

    The Red Cross deserves a big thank you! I am sure Chip wound appreciate being told so! DE WD8USA   ...-.-