Re: [GRARA] The Red Cross Antenna

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2010
      Unless it got water inside and it boiled from the RF :)
      I'd think it had to be lightning, but I'm no expert

      Jack, ab8nd

      On Jun 28, 2010, at 4:44 PM, Hank Greeb wrote:

      Wow! Did it get hit by lightning?  it seems to have "burst from the inside".

      Hg

      On 6/28/2010 4:00 PM, Jack Kunnen wrote:

      Fixed

      Public Now

      Jack

      On Jun 28, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Kendall Jung wrote:

      Can't - the video is marked private. :)

      On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 15:27, Jack Kunnen <ab8nd@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      The top stick antenna at the Red Cross, or what is left ! of it.
       You can view it at:

      Broken Antenna
      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=0JyumdKC4Mo

      Enjoy!