Field Day,Field Day, Field Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2010
      FIELD DAY, FIELD DAY, FIELD DAY

      Yes, it's that time of the year - The Annual ARRL Field Day is

      June 26-27, 2010 at Calvin College, near the front of the Engineering Building
      Enter at 3201 Burton SE

      Setup begins 10 A.M. EDT  Saturday, June 26
      Field Day operation begins 2 P.M. Saturday
      and runs to 2 P.M. Sunday

      Tear down immediately Afterward (or earlier if we all get tired!)

      We will operate as W8DC, with SSB and CW HF operation
      You do NOT need to have a General Class license!
      Anyone may operate - there will be several Extra Class ops around as control ops.

      For map of to Calvin College see
      http://tinyurl.com/2ewv5xx

      For detailed map of the campus, see
      http://www.calvin.edu/map/
      park in Lots 4 or 5, any spot which is NOT designated for handicap parking

      Contact Hank, N8XX (n8xx@...) or Ron, K8DMR (ron_fredricks@...)
      if you have questions.