Re: [GRARA] Study guide

  • David Brace
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
      Megan Heyl wrote:

      The Holland Club will be offering an Extra class this fall starting September 13.  K8TB - Tom B. - will be the instructor.. ..
      The class will run about 9 weeks with the VE testing on Nov 20th.
      WO0MEG

      On Jun 21, 2010, at 10:48 AM, penmaker1@att. net wrote:

      D0es anyone have an Extra Class ARRL license manual they would be willing to part with for a reasonable fee???

      Thanks

      W8RUZ-Dave

      I'm aware of the classes, but unless I can find a sign language interpreter with enough radio terminology knowledge who will work for free, I am pretty much stuck with self study,,,it worked for the Tech and General exams for me.  Interpreters get 40-50 bucks an hour,  I can buy the manual new for 25.  Just thought someone had a current manual they would like to unload...trying to keep it local {:-D...

      Dave-W8RUZ
    • Megan Heyl