      From: mike@... <mike@...>;
      To: <GRARA@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [GRARA] GRARA Extra Class License Training -- Starts Next Wednesday night!
      Sent: Thu, Jan 2, 2014 2:42:17 AM

      Just a reminder that next Wednesday night, January 8th, we will be starting Extra Class License training at the Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association.

      Once again Tom Bosscher, K8TB, will be coming to The Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association to teach the classes.  Tom's classes have been highly

      successful in the past resulting in many upgraded licenses.

      The Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association will hold a Extra Class License training this winter on Wednesday nights,starting January 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM,

       for ten weeks ending March 12th

      The last class will be March 12 and will be followed by a testing session on March 19.

      Cost will be $20 and you should have a copy of the ARRL Extra class manual or equivalent.

      The class will be held at the American Red Cross, 1050 Fuller Ave, Grand Rapids.

      For more information and to register, please go to:

      http://tinyurl.com/n46jxd3

      Or http://www.w8dc.org   (and follow the links)

      You can also contact Tom Bosscher, K8TB at 616-662-1080 or k8tb@...

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic