2470Eye operations #1 and #2

  • unclefesterman
    Dec 27, 2013
      Many thanks to all for the now-disappeared messages concerning my cataract operation. Left eye came out very well, with vision settling in at around 20/30, farsighted. I consider it nothing less than a miracle. Only problem was a post-operation reaction to the anesthesia; I aloudly called for my friend Ralph all the way home and for five days afterwards.

      Right eye gets done Jan 2, so the Jan 3 meeting is highly doubtful.  I had signed up for teh extra class, but will probably need  a ride to/from the first class Jan 8. I live South of Woodland Mall (32nd & Shaffer), and if you can help, email me off-list.

      Jerry KS8SRH
      UncleFester@...