2460Re: [GRARA] Anyone for the ARRL 160 contest

  • John Streyle
    Dec 5, 2013
      I'll try to do this, but I won't have much time to operate due to other commitments.
      W8QZ

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 4, 2013, at 12:54 AM, Hank Greeb <n8xx@...> wrote:

      Note to GRARA Members: The ARRL 160 meter contest Starts 2200 UTC
      Friday, ends 1600 UTC Sunday (December 6-8, 2013). This is a forty-two
      hour period with no time limitation.

      Rules for this event are at http://www.arrl.org/160-meter

      Note that there IS a QRP category, and there are quite a few entries in
      the QRP category (81 from US/Canada out of 1047 entries from the same area.)

      So, crank out that antenna so it will cover 160 meters, and have a blast!