2459Re: [GRARA] Repeater pinout

  • Tom Hansen
    Dec 4, 2013
    Jack,

    Can you please post on facebook or pass this along to Chuck?
    Tom n8dgd

    On Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:34 AM, John Streyle <streyle.j@...> wrote:

    Wouldn't that info be out on the internet someplace?
    W8QZ

    Sent from my iPad

    On Nov 30, 2013, at 11:00 AM, Tom Hansen <n8dgd@...> wrote:

    Jack,
    Let Chuck know I'll take a look again today for pinout.
    Let you know what I find.
    Tom n8dgd

    On Friday, November 29, 2013 10:37 AM, Jack Kunnen <ab8nd@...> wrote:

    Forwarding this from a post by Chuck on our Facebook Page.
    Can anyone help him?

    Jack, ab8nd

    I am wondering if anyone in the Group knows what the pin-outs are for the repeater controller. I have the 220 radios programmed and the cans checked / tuned. I know the input is the RJ-45 connector into the voter / controller. Any help would be great so I can get this project finished up.
    Chuck
    KC8REH / W8LRC

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic