      Hank, You still looking for this info?
      I purchased a couple a while back.

      Tom n8dgd

      On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:23 PM, Hank Greeb <n8xx@...> wrote:

      This dummy has lost track of the club in SW Michigan who generally sells small dummy loads.  A colleague wishes to purchase a small dummy load, capable of 100 watts or so for a few minutes, but he generally runs QRP, so small is the first consideration.

      Could someone tell me where to go to find details of these devices? I recall they were built into a small tin can a bit larger than a coffee cup.   The can could be filled with transformer oil to increase the dissipation rating, if one desired to do so.

      Please advise by private message.