2445Re: [GRARA] Antenna work party this morning

  • Tom Hansen
    Nov 11, 2013
      Not totally.
      We replaced the lo-band trap dipole with the Off Center Fed dipole that we had before but back then it ran in a east - west direction.
      O.F.C. dipole is in the same posistion as the trap dipole was with the shorter leg over the Red X Bldg and the longer leg running along the direction of the fence.

      I cut the wire of the 160M shunt fed tower hoping to replace it as well but the wind was too great to stay up on the tower. It could be easily spliced together again if we don't get a chance to replace the wire going up the tower.

      Tom n8dgd

      On Saturday, November 9, 2013 10:34 PM, Hank Greeb <n8xx@...> wrote:

      Sorry, I forgot. Didn't put it on my calendar (Tsk. Tsk.) and didn't read the msg until after 9 a.m.

      Did the job get done?

      On 11/9/2013 7:13 AM, Tom Hansen wrote:
      Meet around 9:30 10 AM at the American Red Cross. Would be good to identify which coax to which antenna too.
      Ron F and Joe B can you make it?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic