2411Ham in a Day Class in Holland, October 26, 2013

  • Bryan Leenheer
    Oct 14, 2013
      We got some great press in the Holland Sentinel recently.  Please forward the article and the information below to anyone you think might be interested in the class.  This is the last time we'll be having a class until the spring of 2014, and I would like to make sure that anyone interested in getting their license has the chance.  We also would strongly encourage people interested to sign up via the Online Registration form, as space is limited.

      http://www.hollandsentinel.com/news/x2139016078/Holland-Amateur-Radio-Club-to-host-Ham-in-a-Day-class

      The Holland ARC will host another Ham License in a Day, October 26, 2013
      (a Saturday).

      More information at http://www.hollandarc.org/?p=2846

      Online information and registration at

      http://tinyurl.com/October2013HIAD

      Here is some additional information for where, when, and what to bring (It's also available in the tinyurl above):

      Location: American Red Cross of Ottawa County

      270 James Street

      Holland, MI 49424

      Date: October 26, 2013 (Saturday)

      Times: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Study Sessions
      6:00 PM to 8:00 PM License Testing Session

      Cost: $35.00 (Includes FCC Exam fee) Light refreshments will be provided.

      What to bring with you.....
      If available bring a legal photo ID such as a Drivers License or Passport.
      If no legal photo ID is available then bring 2 pieces of legal ID. Anyone 16 years old or younger must have a parent or legal guardian present for the entire session..

      Bryan Leenheer, KD8LDX