2391Re: [GRARA] Restoration Project

  • Jim Van Malsen
    Sep 27, 2013
      Good morning. It's the radio I am having trouble with. But Hank Greeb said he would come over and help figure it out . Thanks Jim

      On 9/25/2013 8:06 PM, Jack Amelar wrote:

      In the latest bulletin published by the Michigan Antique Radio Club
      http://www.michiganantiqueradio.org there are two ads for antique
      radio repair and one for antique radio restoration. The repair guys are
      in the SW area of the state, the restoration guy in Ontario.

      Is your hold up repair of the radio, the cabinet, or both?

      I don't know anyone in the GR area, but could ask around.

      Jack NY8D

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic