**********GRAPJAS********** 1 Julie 1999

  • pix@xxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      Hi

      Welkom by die 72 ste aflewering van GRAPJAS, ons eie
      Afrikaanse Lag_'n_dag. The jokes will be in English some days
      and Afrikaans the next day, of sommer 'n mix.

      Just remember, we don't pull punches, we say something the
      way we see it, so if you are easily offended, stuur dan GRAPJAS
      aan vir jou verligte maatjie, okei?

      'n Tydjie gelede het een van ons dames lesers vir ons 'n
      oulike stuk gestuur oor Suid Afrika, maar dit het verlore
      geraak toe die harddrive geformat is, so as jy dit nog het,
      stuur dit asseblief, almal sal dit geniet.

      Vandag is daar net een grappie. Julle het mos gehoor van
      die vreeslike griep wat nou die rondte doen, n�? Wel,
      Grapjas het dit! Byeeeeeeee!

      **********GRAPJAS**********

      1) ACTUAL SIGNS

      **********GRAPJAS**********

      These are supposedly actual signs. Whether or not they
      are real, they sure are funny!

      ACTUAL SIGNS

      In the front yard of a funeral home, "Drive carefully, we'll wait."

      On an electrician's truck, "Let us remove your shorts."

      Outside a radiator repair shop, "Best place in town to take a leak."

      In a nonsmoking area, "If we see you smoking, we will assume
      you are on fire and take appropriate action."

      On a maternity room door, "Push, Push, Push."

      On a front door, "Everyone on the premises is a vegetarian
      except the dog."

      At an optometrist's office, "If you don't see what you're looking
      for, you've come to the right place."

      On a taxidermist's window, "We really know our stuff."

      On a butcher's window, "Let me meat your needs."

      On a fence, "Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive."

      At a car dealership, "The best way to get back on your feet -
      miss a car payment."

      Outside a muffler shop, "No appointment necessary. We'll
      hear you coming."

      In a dry cleaner's emporium, "Drop your pants here."

      On a desk in a reception room, "We shoot every 3rd salesman,
      and the 2nd one just left."

      In a veterinarian's waiting room, "Be back in 5 minutes.
      Sit! Stay!"

      In a Beauty Shop, "Dye now!"

      In a restaurant window, "Don't stand there and be hungry,
      come in and get fed up."

      Inside a bowling alley, "Please be quiet. We need to hear
      a pin drop."

      In a cafeteria, "Shoes are required to eat in the cafeteria.
      Socks can eat any place they want."

      On the back of a truck "Your skid stops here"

      "Once you get people laughing, they're listening and you can
      tell them almost anything"
      --HERB GARDNER

      Liz (From the UK)

      "Refugee From Freedom and Democracy"

      Cheers until tomorrow and hou die blinkkant bo!*

      GRAPJAS