BESTAAN GRAPJAS NOG?

  • GRAPJAS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2002
      Hierdie is 'n toets boodskap. Die laaste Grapjas is baie lank gelede uitgestuur, dalk het Yahoogroups besluit ons bestaan nie meer nie/ As jy dit kry, sien die volgende as 'n laggie, niks meer nie.

      Testing, testing 1 2 3

      Groetnis,

      Grapjas

      Thabo "Die bekkie" gets an invite from Margaret Thatcher to come and visit her
      in England to learn a thing or two...) One afternoon when drinking
      tea, he asks her what's the secret of her success?

      She tells him that she relies on her people a lot and therefore she
      must be certain that they  are  intelligent.  She decides to show him
      exactly what she means and phones Tony Blair. "Now listen
      carefully, Mr Mbeki, I'm going to ask Mr. Blair a question to
      determine his intelligence."
      Margaret Thatcher: "Oh hello Mr Blair, I have a question for you: If
      your mother has a child, and your father has a child.  This child is
      not your brother and is not your sister,  Who is he?"

      Tony Blair: "It's ME!"

      MT: "Correct.  Thank you,  Bye"
      MT: "Did you get that Mr. Mbeki?"
      Thabo Mbeki: "Yebo Yes,  Thanks a lot! I'll definitely be using that!"

      Once back in South Africa he decides that he has doubts about Dr
      Zuma and he's going to ask her the question.  He arranges a
      meeting with her and asks her: "Dr Zuma, I have e question for
      you,  Yo mother has e child. And yo father has e child.  Is not yo
      brother, and is not yo sister,  Who ees eet?"

      Dr Zuma thinks,  And she thinks, "Em,  You must geeve me some
      time to think about eet."  And Mr Mbeki decides to give her a day to
      come up with the correct answer. That afternoon, Dr Zuma calls a
      meeting to discuss the question, and get an anwer.
      But NOBODY knows! They've drawn up a Zuma family tree, to no
      avail. The next morning, Zuma realizes that she has to give Mbeki
      an answer and as a last resort, she decides to phone Evita
      Bezuidenhout.
      "Evita: yo mother has e child.  Yo father has e child. Is not yo
      brother, and not yo sister, who ees eet?" Evita: "It's me!"

      Zuma rushes to Mbeki's office, very impressed to know the
      answer to such a difficult question! "Mr President, I know, I know
      who eet ees! Eets EVITA BEZUIDENDHOUT!"

      Mbeki: "NO.  You ah so stupeed. Eet is TONY BLAIR!!"